Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Honk if you're an idiot

To people who honk at people who are running: Please don't.

a) it does not attract me. I don't think you're cool. I'm not turned on. I don't think, "hey, now there's someone I'd like to spend more time with." I don't even think about you more than to silently curse you under my breath and wish I was less of a lady so I could flick you off or throw a rock or chase you down and kick your ass, you motherfucker.

b) I look like crap, so why ARE you honking? I don't dress up to run and my clothes don't match. I don't wear makeup. I don't do my hair. I'm sweaty and stinky (and I sweat like a guy, which means I'm drenched). Basically, I don't look cute. So if you're honking just because I'm obviously NOT a guy, then screw you and refer to "a."

c) if honking wasn't bad enough, you yell obscenities out your window at me. Why? Were you raised in a barn? Under a rock where it's okay to shout obscene things at people you don't know? Refer to "a."

No comments:

Post a Comment