Thursday, August 20, 2009

"...and went to volleyball camp most summahs!"

Word, I am excited about the return of The Office and 30 Rock. They're great shows, but they also celebrate the end of the school week and all us seminarians get together to eat cookies and chips and salsa and lay on the floor in a cramped apartment. Oh, days...

So classes start on Monday. Blech. I don't realllly mean bleeecchh, but definitely buhhhh. To clarify, I really do want to learn and grow and see what's in store. I just don't want to be graded on it. I feel like I'm old enough to NOT have someone evaluate my abilities and worth on a percentage scale. My performance determines my ability to continue and frankly, I just don't want to perform. I cannot imagine writing a paper or studying for a test or preparing a sermon (oh yeah, did I mention I'm taking Preaching this semester? Shoot me now). I don't want to, I don't care to, but I have to so I guess I will.

1 comment: