Sunday, October 25, 2009

My hands smell like onions and I should be studying for a midterm...

But I thought I'd check in here instead :) So much more fun.

I just got back from a WONDERFUL fall break and preached my first sermon last Thursday. I ran a 25:39 -3 miler this afternoon with two great running buddies (one has 4 legs :). There's a really great vegetable dish cooking in the oven, one I'm going to be sharing with my Sunday School class tonight at our potluck (hence the onion thing). And yes, I should be studying for a midterm. I studied yesterday and earlier today and I'll study again when I get back from dinner. So I'm taking a short break to write a blog on possibly one of the most gorgeous days we've had here in a while. No rain, blue skies, whispy white clouds, cool breeze, 66 degrees, leaves changing color...

I think I want to re-decorate my room...

No comments:

Post a Comment