Sunday, July 18, 2010

Smells like teen spirit, actually...

I found these this weekend - I must have written them down at some point! Some are serious, most are funny; some are from people you don't know, most are from people you do. All of them make me smile in some way :)

"George W. Bush is a Muggle" - bumper sticker

"I rather feel like expressing myself now...and I could certainly use the release!" - Audrey Hepburn, Funny Face

"I've had people tell me I'm too emotional, and I'm like, thanks, I'm going to go cry now..."

"And just as I was about to kill him in the name of God, Brother Woody said, 'let's pray'" - Dr. Watterson

"Where's my Bible? I think every preacher oughta have a Bible" - Dr. Watterson

“Honest engagement with difficult texts validates the questions of sincere disciples” – Dock, Proper 15 homily

"I don’t know if I really see you two together" - Pam
"Really? Well, maybe you should look in the smart part of your brain" - Andy
"She’s very religious" - Pam
"Ok, well, I come from a line of WASPs so long it leads back to Moses" - Andy
"She takes her convictions really seriously – she can be kind of severe" -Pam
"Yea, and I punched a hole in a wall" - Andy
"That’s right, you did" - Pam


"Enjoy when you can; endure when you must."- Johann Wolfgang

"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." - Galileo Galilei


No comments:

Post a Comment