Monday, September 19, 2011

If you can't be with the one you love...

...love the one you're with. My two favorite little snuggers, Huck and Emmy, live 3000 miles away now. Naps have been quite pitiful since they've been gone, and my lap is empty more often than I care for it to be. Lately, though, I have had the surprising joy of snugging with Colby, an English cocker spaniel. So while I'm missing those two little heat blankets, Colby has been trying to help ease the transition. He is really cute. And really cuddly!


Huckers and Emmylou


One of their favorite hobbies - and greatest skills


Colby


Being sweet :)


Keeping me company (and warm!)



2 comments:

  1. This is super cute. So fun to have you with us for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah! I really appreciate you all having me. It meant a lot!

    ReplyDelete