Saturday, August 27, 2011

Food. Couldn't stop thinking about it.

I'm not a food snob or connoisseur, and I'm not really picky (except for the no meat thing), so there's no way I'm going to write a food blog. But I do eat, and I have had some fun food stuffs lately.

"I didn't know your mom had a pizza place." Which meant we had to eat there. It's a couple blocks west (I wanted to say south, but that's only because it's downhill). The whole walking everywhere thing is kinda cool.

Wild Mountain Cafe was THE best.
Jill and I took her wedding dress to get it cleaned and preserved at this place that specializes in cleaning and preserving wedding dresses (a fairly symmetrical sentence, thank you). I was hungry as soon as we got in the car (of course), so when we got to the cleaners, Jill asked about a local place to eat a good lunch. The Ted Bev-alike suggested the Wild Mountain Cafe...best suggestion ever. Best veggie burger I've ever eaten. Best chips and salsa. Yum. Yum. Yum.

Plus a lot of this. We bought it because the bottle was cute. So far, a good method of choosing!





If only I could find a diet cherry coke like you get from Sonic or Steak & Shake. Or Chick Fil A french fries. Then it'd be perf-tastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment