Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ten Things I Know About You

(or in this case, me :)

1. I secretly like Miracle Whip. It's disgusting and gross and I don't think I've had any in 8 years, but yes. I like it.

2. I'm a neat and clean freak. I like things put away and counters wiped down at the end of the day.

3. There are four episodes of Gilmore Girls per DVD and I definitely watch all four of them in one sitting. It's just not enough if you don't!

4. I always have my teddy bear (Lola) with me with I read or watch TV or a movie.

5. The first thing I do when I get home is change clothes, usually into something oversized and soft.

6. Vanilla ice cream is my favorite flavor, but Fudge Royal is a-mazing and quite underrated.

7. My current guilty pleasure TV shows are Millionaire Matchmaker, Real Housewives of Orange County (I've only seen a couple episodes but the level of shallow is astounding), and The Girls Next Door (I know! It's awful, and I actually don't really watch it because I don't agree with it on principle...but from the episodes I've seen, those gals are hysterical!). Ha.

8. I like things burnt, like grilled vegetables or those random burnt pretzels in the bag or an overly-toasted bagels or something. Mmmm :)

9. Winter is nice for a change of pace (as long as it doesn't last long), and Spring is beautiful and joyful, but Fall is my favorite season - the holidays, the weather, the way the air smells. But I think it's because I am Summer.

10. Brownies. Enough said.

4 comments:

  1. Comments on your list:

    1. Hah! Nice.

    2. Yes, this I know. Which is why it's probably best that we don't live together. But you'd kill Rik if you lived with him because he's worse that I am. And that's saying something.

    3. Oh Gilmore Girls. I am still sad that it's over. And I watch old Office episodes in the same manner.

    4. I knew this as well.

    5. Like what I'm wearing right now! You'll want the sweatshirt I have on - it's a red Cedar Cafe one and it's ridiculously soft. Maybe I can get Darlene to send another one.

    6. I second the vanilla part. As I am not a chocolate fan, you can keep the fudge.

    7. The third show definitely wasn't expected. I've learned something new!

    8. Hm. Burnt bread. But then you also like how gasoline smells so I shouldn't really be surprised.

    9. Yes to it all. Whenever the end of September rolls around, everything just feels different. I always think of the house on New York Street and how Mama would open that front window so the breeze would rustle the curtains and the world just felt different. I still get that feeling every Fall.

    10. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9. that's my same memory!!! and in our room - the smaller room with the single bed, remember? it might be nostalgia, but i'm pretty sure that's as close to magic/heaven/perfection as exists

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete