Monday, May 13, 2013

19 Months

Just like any proud mother, I've been noting the growth of my sweet girl. She is just over 19 months old but since she is a dog, I just say that she's a year and a half or almost 2. I should start saying her age in months, though, now that I think about it. Especially at the dog park. That would win us some awkward stares.

Also like any mother, I can see what traits she gets from me. We have several things in common:
1. We both have a strong attachment to my bed. Our bed. The bed.

2. Snuggling is our #1 favorite thing.
3. Sometimes we're not so hungry so we don't eat a lot, and then sometimes we're so hungry we eat everything in sight.
4. Rough-housing with our friends is a favorite pastime (though much more appropriate for her than for me. That's why I go to jiujitsu).
5. We like to be outside and roll in the grass. Again, probably more acceptable for her to roll in the grass but I definitely understand the desire.
6. We're both pretty curious, but can be extremely cautious and hesitant when trying new things. We like to have someone we trust with us when, say, we see a vacuum cleaner across the parking lot and want to sniff it but aren't sure what it is.
7. Naps.
8. Neither of us has ever met a stranger, but some people are just straight creepy.
9. We are both incredibly clumsy. It's kind of cute on her, though.
10. Shoes. I like to wear them and she likes to chew them. She gets that from her father, though (the rat bastard).

No comments:

Post a Comment