Saturday, May 18, 2013

More Recent Life in Pictures

Here are some of the things that have been:

Caren and me at the Night of Spectacles,
the big fundraising gala for mi trabajo
SLiz and me at NOS 
I made food! Garlic mashed cauliflower with
soy chicken and sundried tomatoes. 

This is while I was sewing with Sarah at their house. 

She turned one! Sweet little family of girls.
I definitely want 3 girls now.
I had a GIANT rock-solid sore left neck lymph node.
This is amoxycillin, the only antibio that doesn't make me puke. 
Nora found this at the dog park on Mother's Day and brought it to me.
She's so thoughtful. 
Hanging out with the fam on Mother's Day! 

At least WWF has grammatical standards. 

The caption reads, "To live in the hearts we leave is not to die."
I thought that was beautiful.
And yeah, there's a cemetery next to my office.  
Nora came to work with me after a vet appointment.
Best. Thursday. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment