Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sewww...

But first, a picture of Nora and me:

I am not a fan of "selfies," but
I break my rule to show how closely she sits
next to me. Golly, I love her so.

Here are my this past weekend's sewing projects:

My first pillow cover! With mismatched (my favorite) buttons.
And uneven stitching, but I like that all the more. 
Button, button, who's got the button?
Tada!! I have the buttons!!

Project #2: Patching a heart over a hole that I had darned but that come apart and was too big to darn again.

I love that polka dot fabric.
Finished product :)

And then this, found tonight in a PPN parking spot:

Pretty sure that's racist.

2 comments:

  1. The pillow looks awesome and so does the patch! Did you use the buttonhole stitch? I really like the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I did use the buttonhole stitch - and my stitches are terrrrrible haha! I had to straight stitch across a couple to make them closed loops. But they got better and they work!

    ReplyDelete