Sunday, August 4, 2013

It's pretty pretty.

So I was taking a lunch break - [slash] - answering voicemails - [slash] - drinking a Black Cherry Fresca (fan-freakin-tastic) - [slash] - responding to emails and thought, hey, why not multi-task a little and start a blog? I also just made up some punctuation there, but I'm forthemostpart happy with it :)

Anyhow, this: http://workingatanonprofit.tumblr.com/. The fax machine at work has been down for nearly 2 weeks with a server/memory issue. I don't know what that means except that it means I can't fax anything. It's been a fun week of "why does your fax machine suck" phone calls and "I've tried faxing this 6 times" emails. Nonprofit work must be so rewarding...

Also, I sold this:


And got this:


I'm so excited about being a big girl sometimes. Sometimes it sucks (like, seriously? I have to cook food every day?) but sometimes it's fun. Like buying big girl things like couches and bed frames and nice towels. I get to dress all pretty if I want and I don't care so much anymore what other people think. I don't worry about over- or underdressing for something; I wear what I think is appropriate and what I'm comfortable in. I LOVE having my own apartment because I get to make it all pretty with things I like. It's always organized because no one's there to mess it up - except Nora, who ate a tank top during the night. Chewed the straps right off. That's my girl.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new couch! My favorite part of being an adult/30 years old is I really don't give a crap what anyone thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! the term "whatever" applies again!

    ReplyDelete