Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Kitchen Reno, Part 3: It is finished. Finally.

After two solid days of sanding and staining, I have never been more grateful for my small one bedroom-er. I think if I don't see stain for 10 years, it'll be 10 years too soon (or however that saying goes...I've never been good with sayings). But it's done!! And they look pretty good if you don't look too closely. I will never be a professional, but they are done and they are done and they are done. Whew.

Darrrrrk Walnut.

And I'm healthy. Boom.

All the cabinet doors say, heyo (heyo).

Staining this part is way easier than staining the doors.

Now all that's left is to put the doors back on, probably hairspray a few more parts, and then giddyup cowperson, onto the next project: covering my box spring.


1 comment:

  1. They look awesome! Yay for home improvement projects that go well!

    ReplyDelete